MJX X902 2.4G Mini RC Drone Quadcopter 6 Axis cool Helicopter With Led Light for Night Flight
– 2.4g Technology Adopted for Anti-Interference, Even More Than One Quadcopter is Flying at The Same Time They Will Not Interfere With Each Other.
– Quad-rotor Design Insure More Stable and Powerful Performance and Make All Kinds of 3D Action More Easier.
– Headless Mode and One Key Return are Available.
– New Designed Structure Makes Assembly and Maintenance Easier.
– Adoption 2.4G Auto Connection Technology, Scores of Quad-copters Can be Play at the Same Time.
-Equipped with the Newest 6-Axis Gyro Control System, This Quad-copter Has the Characteristics of Stable Flight and Easy Operation.
– Full Charged Battery Can Support 5 Minutes Steady Flight.
– Function: Up/Down,turn Left/right,leftward,rightward,side flying,3D flips,3D rolls,one key roll button, Gravity Control Model
Main Rotor Blade Length: mm
Battery: 7.4V 180mAh Li-Polymer
Transmitter Battery: 3 x AA 1.5V (Not Included)
Control Distance: 10M
Charge Time: About Flight Time: About 6 minutes
Quadcopter Size: 9.5*9.5*cm
1 x MJX X90 Quadcopter
1 x Transmitter
1 x Battery
1 x USB Charger
4 x Props
1 x Instructions
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|